If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter then you know I sometimes create collages with my photos. What you might not know is to do that, I use a free app called PhotoGrid. It’s so easy to use—and it’s free! The app has over 51 million users alone on Android and over 60 million on iTunes. I also had it on my Windows phone. It doesn’t surprise me that it’s the number one photography app in over 11 countries. Get it here for:
Some features of PhotoGrid from the site:
- Create a professional collage instantly – incredibly easy
- Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages
- Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision
- Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
- Add text, emoticons and clip art to your photos and collages
- Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
- Create video slideshow with music using the newly added “Video Slides”
- Share via Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp,Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr, Google Plus, email, etc.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.