If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter then you know I sometimes create collages with my photos. What you might not know is to do that, I use a free app called PhotoGrid. It’s so easy to use—and it’s free! The app has over 51 million users alone on Android and over 60 million on iTunes. I also had it on my Windows phone. It doesn’t surprise me that it’s the number one photography app in over 11 countries. Get it here for:
Some features of PhotoGrid from the site:
- Create a professional collage instantly – incredibly easy
- Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages
- Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision
- Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
- Add text, emoticons and clip art to your photos and collages
- Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
- Create video slideshow with music using the newly added “Video Slides”
- Share via Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp,Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr, Google Plus, email, etc.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.