I just returned from beautiful Alberta, Canada and while I was there I met up with one my travel colleagues and award-winning photographer Gary Arndt (you can follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest). While we were having dinner, we stepped outside to take a picture of the sunset. We both pulled out our smartphones and snapped photos, and when we got back to the table we compared photographs.
After seeing Gary’s I didn’t even bother showing the others mine because it was pathetic. I asked Gary how he did it, and he said instead of just snapping the picture raw he used the Pro HDR camera app (available on both iOS and Android for $1.99). The app basically takes two photos and automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals what you’d take with a high-end point-and-shoot camera. My wife quickly downloaded it to her iPhone 5S and then took this photo, which I honestly think could win an award.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.