Recently I attended a European travel conference and the coolest app I walked away with was the Eurail/InterRail Rail Planner App. Any traveler heading to Europe and planning on using their trains should download it to their smartphone. It’s for both iPhone and Android, and it enables you to plan your European trip by train a lot more easily and cheaply.
The Rail Planner App was originally conceived for InterRail and Eurail Pass holders. Now, for free, it ensures that pass holders and other rail travelers have offline European timetable information at hand at all times so they can avoid expensive roaming costs. There are also city maps and country facts for all participating countries and it’s possible to find your closest railway station with the handy built-in augmented reality feature. Pass holders also have access to a list (per country) of extra benefits, including free and discounted boat and ferry trips, hotel and museum discounts.
For more European rail savings, here’s a list of Rail Europe specials and promotions.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.