Recently I attended a European travel conference and the coolest app I walked away with was the Eurail/InterRail Rail Planner App. Any traveler heading to Europe and planning on using their trains should download it to their smartphone. It’s for both iPhone and Android, and it enables you to plan your European trip by train a lot more easily and cheaply.
The Rail Planner App was originally conceived for InterRail and Eurail Pass holders. Now, for free, it ensures that pass holders and other rail travelers have offline European timetable information at hand at all times so they can avoid expensive roaming costs. There are also city maps and country facts for all participating countries and it’s possible to find your closest railway station with the handy built-in augmented reality feature. Pass holders also have access to a list (per country) of extra benefits, including free and discounted boat and ferry trips, hotel and museum discounts.
For more European rail savings, here’s a list of Rail Europe specials and promotions.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.