Here’s a handy app to help survive any situation, anywhere in the world. Written by former SAS (Special Air Service) soldier and instructor John “Lofty” Wiseman, the SAS Survival Guide brings you the elite training techniques of Britain’s toughest fighting force. These survival skills can help you anywhere in the world—from the peaks of Kilimanjaro to the deserts of Kandahar…or to your closest national park.
The app features the full text of the bestselling book of the same name (over 400 pages); free downloads of 16 videos providing invaluable survival tips from Lofty himself; photo galleries of edible, medicinal and poisonous plants; a Morse Code signaling device; a 100+ question quiz to test if you’ve got what it takes to survive; survival checklists; a Sun Compass; and more.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.