My friends say if you look up the word “selfie,” you’ll see a picture of yours truly since I’ve been taking selfies long before it was ever a word or involved advanced technology. As phones have progressed and with the invention of selfie sticks (here are our recs), everyone has started taking them. Now, there’s no need to have to ask a stranger to take a photo of you.
If you don’t think the front camera takes as good photos as the rear does (my hand is up, too), download SelfieX, a free iOS app. SelfieX lets you take selfies with the better rear camera of the iPhone. You won’t just take a pic of your ear or the sky, because the app “voices directions to guide your framing: right, left, up, or down.” Genius! There’s a similar one on Android as well but I haven’t tried it yet.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.