It’s almost December, which means it’s officially ski season in the northern hemisphere! And before you hit the mountain, check out Ski & Snow Report, a free app for iPhone (download link for iPhone here) and Android (download link for Android here) that lists the ski and snowboard conditions at more than 2,000 ski resorts around the globe. Users can even set up powder alerts for their favorite resorts.
- More than 2,000 global ski areas listed, including resorts in California, Colorado, Wyoming, British Columbia and New England.
- Trail maps of most ski areas
- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
- Post photos from the slopes
- “Powder Points” highlight biggest new snowfall totals
- Live webcams
- Weather forecasts by area
- Map to ski areas
- Mountain stats and snow history graph
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.