Here’s a new iPhone app that’s really clever and easy to use (according to my wife, at least, since she has an iPhone and I have Android and Windows devices). Steller’s tagline is “Everyone has a story to tell. Tell yours with photos, videos, and text all right from your iPhone.”
With this free app you can:
- Easily design and publish your stories
- Share your stories via social networks, email, SMS, blogs or websites
- Organize your stories into collections that others can follow
- Republish community stories to your own collections to save them for later
- Discover and follow creative and inspiring stories in food, fashion, adventure and more!
Watching their demo almost makes me want to go out and get an iPhone for my travel stories. For now, I’ll just use Natalie’s phone.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.