If you travel a lot like I do, and you sign up to every brand’s loyalty program, you probably have a wallet that looks like Chevy Chase’s character in the movie Fletch. Carrying all those cards is a hassle, which is why I was relieved to learn about Stocard, a free app that allows users to store all their rewards cards in one place. It’s available on Android and iOS and optimized for the US, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
You don’t have to register for anything. All you need to download the app, give it permission to access your camera and then choose from the 400+ loyalty programs listed and scan away. For any brand that’s not listed, you can just scan it as “other loyalty card.”
I now have every airline, hotel, car rental, grocery store, pharmacy, you name it uploaded to my phone, saving me space in my carry-on (and on my key ring). When I go to stores, I just have them scan my phone’s screen to get my rewards/discount.
Good to know: Several stores still use outdated scanner technologies (laser or flatbed scanners instead of image scanners). When you encounter these, you’ll have to ask the cashier to type in your loyalty card number manually (you have it in the app).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.