A friend of mine recently told me about this week’s app, which is called Taxbot. I haven’t tried it but it looks great for anyone that travels for a living—or just travels often. It’s U.S. and Canada compliant, and it’s supposedly the easiest way for small business owners and 1099 contractors to turn expenses into deductions!
Just snap pictures of your receipts and Taxbot helps you archive them—so you never have to worry about losing them—and attach them to expenses. You can use the GPS in your phone or their integrated online Google Maps function for mileage logs. They also back-up everything in three separate clouds so you never have to worry about losing your information.
The Taxbot app and service costs $19.99 a month. It’s steep, but for the services they provide it’s worth checking out in more detail.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.