thefork is an app I’ve heard my friends rave about but that I haven’t checked it out yet—since it’s for dining out in Europe and South America. If you’re headed to Brazil, Belgium, France, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and/or Turkey, thefork (available on both Android and iOS but with a much stronger presence on Android) offers more than 30,000 restaurants where you can get up to 50% off your tab.
With thefork, you can also book restaurants online and use the foodie community to see millions of reviews and thousands of food photos to help make up your mind. The app also offers “Yums” for each reservation you make, which you can collect to use later for discounts on your next meal.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.