Vonage Mobile is a new Android and iPhone app that lets you make free high-def calls and send free texts to anyone who has the app worldwide, as well as make free calls to Vonage home phone customers. And you also get big savings (it’s on average 30% cheaper than Skype’s per-minute rates) on international calls to anyone who hasn’t yet downloaded it. Downloading Vonage Mobile takes just two minutes and it can save you big money as long as you turn off your cellular and just use your phone on Wi-Fi. FYI: It’s even wiser to pull your SIM card out of the phone so you don’t take even a chance of getting a ridiculously high bill.
UPDATE: Right now, a special limited-time offer includes with the app up to 3000 minutes a month of free calls to any mobile or landline phone in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico (and there is no cap for texts sent per month).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.