One of the big drags of traveling is doing laundry (it can be true at home, as well). Well, if you live in or will be traveling to one of six cities—Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco, and Washington, DC—Washio (available on Android and iOS) can help with on-demand dry cleaning and laundry. Just set up an account and one of their “ninjas” will come pickup your clothes within an hour and return them within 24 hours. Costs vary, but there’s a minimum order of 15 lbs with their Wash & Fold option, which costs $30 (that doesn’t include the $5.99 delivery fee). They also do dry cleaning and a men’s suit cost $12. Prices are a tad high, but hey, they sure do make it simple. Here’s the FAQs on their service.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.