Waze has been all of the news lately because rumor has it someone is about to buy them for over a billion dollars (why didn’t I create this app?). So what makes Waze so valuable? For starters, it’s the world’s fastest-growing community-based traffic and navigation app. Over 30 million drivers are out on the roads using this app to work together towards a common goal: outsmart traffic and get everyone the best route to work and back, every day. When shared properly, Waze will make sure you’re alerted before you approach police, accidents, road hazards or traffic jams by other drivers in real time. It’s like a personal heads-up from a few million of your friends on the road. You can also see other friends also driving to your destination when you connect to Facebook. For an example of how this free app works, check out their live map here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.