Peer-to-peer services continue to disrupt the travel economy these days—and it’s going much further than home, car, bike, and boat rentals. Around since 2012, DogVacay is a popular site that’s putting traditional dog kennels out of business, and it just went mobile. Its online community supposedly has over 10,000 vetted and insured dog sitters across the U.S. that are ready to care for your dog like a member of their family. It’s also much cheaper than traditional kennels and your animal won’t be locked in a cage. All reservations include free pet insurance, 24/7 customer support, a 100% money back guarantee and daily photo updates of your pooch enjoying a “vacay” of his own. Here’s more on how it works.
And for dog-lovers that want to make some extra money and have the time, DogVacay also makes it easy to earn money watching pups in the comfort of your home. Here’s how.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.