Peer-to-peer services continue to disrupt the travel economy these days—and it’s going much further than home, car, bike, and boat rentals. Around since 2012, DogVacay is a popular site that’s putting traditional dog kennels out of business, and it just went mobile. Its online community supposedly has over 10,000 vetted and insured dog sitters across the U.S. that are ready to care for your dog like a member of their family. It’s also much cheaper than traditional kennels and your animal won’t be locked in a cage. All reservations include free pet insurance, 24/7 customer support, a 100% money back guarantee and daily photo updates of your pooch enjoying a “vacay” of his own. Here’s more on how it works.
And for dog-lovers that want to make some extra money and have the time, DogVacay also makes it easy to earn money watching pups in the comfort of your home. Here’s how.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.