If you hate stopping for gas—because you’re always pressed for time, you don’t want to touch the germ filled handle, you’re afraid of the gas station blowing up, or whatever—then listen up: a Silicon Valley company called Filld is now delivering gas to customers at the same price as at nearby stations plus a $5 delivery fee. You can download the app for free on Android or iOS and in three easy steps you can have regular or premium unleaded gas delivered to you. Just set your location, pick a time and release your gas flap. And they’ll take care of the rest.
The bad news is that for now, Filld is only operating in Silicon Valley, though they do plan to expand. According to National Geographic, there are similar services popping up all elsewhere, including Purple in Los Angeles, FuelMe in Houston, Neighborhood Fuel in Miami, and fueldrop in Boston.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.