No doubt you’ve heard about the horrendous TSA airport security lines. I get questions pretty much every day asking how early people should show up for their flights (here’s my answer).
Well, the TSA has an app and a website that supposedly give up-to-date airport wait times, but as Jeffrey Rossen from NBC’s TODAY found out, it’s not accurate. A wait-time app that is accurate, meanwhile, is called MiFlight. We featured it a little while back after its successful Kickstarter campaign—see here—and it’s only improved since. It’s only available on iOS, but it’s free and pretty reliable. It uses crowd-sourced information, so travelers using it are encouraged to let others know how long they waited.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.