Here’s a convenient tool to have in your back pocket while traveling this summer. Next Issue is the Netflix of magazines, offering over 130 different magazines in one app for iOS, Android and Windows 8, all available on demand (with phone connection). If you buy two or three magazines a month, then it’s well worth the cost—especially since you get access to all the back issues. And the best part is that you don’t have to carry a stack of magazines around with you. They’re all conveniently stored on your device.
Another great feature is that one account can be shared over four devices (much like Netflix), making Next Issue a cost-effective way for a group or family to explore its long list of magazines. The basic plan is 127 magazines for $9.99 a month and the premium plan is 138 magazines for $14.99 a month.
FYI: Our editor was featured as a guest curator a few weeks back.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.