Up until a few years ago, one thing was certain when I traveled: I’d always send a postcard to my family members. These days sending postcards the old fashion way is nothing but a hassle. First, you have to find a store or stand that sells them (which isn’t always easy anymore). Even more difficult is the fact that you have to find a post office, go when it’s open and usually, wait in a slow-moving line. Finally, you have to wait and find out how long the cards take to be delivered. Depending on the country you send from, it could take north of three weeks—and multiple times, mine have never even arrived.
Fast forward to the digital age where everything is quicker, easier and cheaper. Now when I want to send a postcard I whip out my phone and log into the Postagram app (available for Android and iOS). To send a real, custom postcard with Postagram, I just pick a photo(s) from my camera roll, Instagram or Facebook, or even take one through the app, and then choose who I want to send it to and pay. If I have the addresses already stored in my contacts, and my credit card on file, it literally takes seconds.
You can mail Postagrams to anyone in the world. Delivery anywhere in the US costs 99 cents, and it’s $1.99 for addresses outside of the US (price includes postage). For the US, Europe and Canada delivery takes only 2-5 business days. Other international destinations can take up to two or three weeks. Cards are printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300 dpi resolution.
I do miss the cool international stamps but don’t miss the hassle. Thumbs up for Postagram.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.