For more than 30 years Airport Transit Guide has been the guide that travel agents, corporate executives, travel managers, travel journalists, and frequent flyers have come to rely on at home and abroad to get from the airport to the city. It provides all the details you need to make an intelligent choice in transferring from an airport—one that will save time or money, and often both. The guide covers just about all the transit options in a given city—including taxi, shuttle, bus, train, limousine, and more—while also noting fares, routes, travel times, pick-up points, parking rates, cruise and port transfers, tipping advice, and important safety warnings.
It’s an easy-to-navigate app for more than 460 airports worldwide that allows you to make informed comparisons and money-saving decisions, either on the spot or before your trip begins. And this, the 25th edition and the first digital edition, has been fully revised from the last, with more than 10,000 changes.
American Express, AAA and thousands of other travel agencies have used it since 1982 to help guide their travelers through the maze of ground-transportation services at airports on seven continents. Companies such as Sony, Aetna, Lufthansa, Hilton, Barclay’s, and American Airlines have purchased it for their travelers and clients.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.