Salk’s Airport Transit Guide recently got my attention when business travel writer Joe Brancatelli called it “an absolutely essential app that improves the quality of life on the road…the bible for travelers…[that] will save them dollars from day one, as it has for me.”
For more than 30 years Airport Transit Guide has been the guide that travel agents, corporate executives, travel managers, travel journalists, and frequent flyers have come to rely on at home and abroad to get from the airport to the city. It provides all the details you need to make an intelligent choice in transferring from an airport—one that will save time or money, and often both. The guide covers just about all the transit options in a given city—including taxi, shuttle, bus, train, limousine, and more—while also noting fares, routes, travel times, pick-up points, parking rates, cruise and port transfers, tipping advice, and important safety warnings.
It’s an easy-to-navigate app for more than 460 airports worldwide that allows you to make informed comparisons and money-saving decisions, either on the spot or before your trip begins. And this, the 25th edition and the first digital edition, has been fully revised from the last, with more than 10,000 changes.
American Express, AAA and thousands of other travel agencies have used it since 1982 to help guide their travelers through the maze of ground-transportation services at airports on seven continents. Companies such as Sony, Aetna, Lufthansa, Hilton, Barclay’s, and American Airlines have purchased it for their travelers and clients.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.