Don’t you hate it when you’re on the road and you get an email that requires you to print, sign and scan a document—and they need it ASAP? It’s not only going to ruin part of your day to track it all down; it’s going to cost you a good penny, too. Well, SignEasy can help. This easy-to-use app allows you to digitally sign documents anywhere in the world straight from your mobile device in lickity-split time. You’ll save time, money and paper.
You’ll save time, money and paper. SignEasy is available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. The first five signs are free and then they charge: $4.99 for 10 documents and $39.99 for one year of unlimited docs.
Save 20%: The promo code JJ20 will get you 20% off.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.