If you like sports (even just once in a while), and you travel, you may have in your life found it difficult to watch a game. Maybe, for example, you’ve been traveling on a day on which your favorite team has a playoff game, or you’ve been in a hotel room on the day of the US Open final. Well with Sportle, things just got a little easier for you.
Sportle is, as you’ll see written in the app store, “the fastest and easiest way to find live sports streams.” It’s the brainchild of my buddy Adam, who found that there was no tool on the market for locating and accessing legal, high-quality sports streams. The interface lets you see all the games/events that are available to stream at a given time, and it’s customizable, which means that you can set it to bring games featuring your favorite teams/players/sports to the top.
And everything is trustworthy, because it makes use of credentials you (likely) already have—like for your cable package. As Adam told Motherboard in this story on Sportle, “Most people don’t even realize that Time Warner credentials (for example) can be used to log in all over the place.” If you don’t have cable, but subscribe to NBA League Pass or a similar non-cable sports package, you can use those credentials, instead. The real beauty of Sportle is that it rounds up all streaming options—including many you may not have realized you had—for all live games, in one place.
It’s true that some subscriptions may be limited by geography (so will not work in some countries), but that problem is solved by pairing Sportle with a VPN (like this one).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.