If you like sports (even just once in a while), and you travel, you may have in your life found it difficult to watch a game. Maybe, for example, you’ve been traveling on a day on which your favorite team has a playoff game, or you’ve been in a hotel room on the day of the US Open final. Well with Sportle, things just got a little easier for you.
Sportle is, as you’ll see written in the app store, “the fastest and easiest way to find live sports streams.” It’s the brainchild of my buddy Adam, who found that there was no tool on the market for locating and accessing legal, high-quality sports streams. The interface lets you see all the games/events that are available to stream at a given time, and it’s customizable, which means that you can set it to bring games featuring your favorite teams/players/sports to the top.
And everything is trustworthy, because it makes use of credentials you (likely) already have—like for your cable package. As Adam told Motherboard in this story on Sportle, “Most people don’t even realize that Time Warner credentials (for example) can be used to log in all over the place.” If you don’t have cable, but subscribe to NBA League Pass or a similar non-cable sports package, you can use those credentials, instead. The real beauty of Sportle is that it rounds up all streaming options—including many you may not have realized you had—for all live games, in one place.
It’s true that some subscriptions may be limited by geography (so will not work in some countries), but that problem is solved by pairing Sportle with a VPN (like this one).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.