Travel Safe is an app that helps you make emergency calls and texts anywhere in the world, lightning fast. It uses a location-sensitive emergency service database that connects you to the help you need, right when you need it.
Travel Safe only takes a few minutes to set up with your permanent safety information, and from there, it prefills the rest based on your location and its extensive database of national and international emergency service details. Travel Safe costs $0.99 and is available on iOS or Android.
More on what Travel Safe can do:
- Make an emergency call within 5 seconds of opening the app
- Auto detects your location and relevant emergency details
- Single screen emergency dashboard
- One-time, easy prefill of your personal details
- Pre-written emergency sms with one-tap send
- Pre-populated emergency numbers with one-tap call
- Extensive database of emergency service numbers for over 200 countries *No ads and no in-app purchases
- The ultimate smartphone safety tool
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.