The folks from CycleCast (see #1) recently sent over a list of their top 10 fitness apps for keeping your exercise routines on track while traveling, which is perfect as we begin 2016. I do exercise, but I’m guilty of not keeping a daily routine. Yet as all fitness junkies know, it’s important to take advantage of every moment you have free—even just 20 minutes—when it comes to staying active. So if you’re traveling this year just remember: no gym, no inconvenient class schedules, no expensive fees…no problem! From CycleCast:
- CycleCast – The first app to bring streaming spin classes to the digital space, with workouts from qualified instructors – All you need is a stationary bike and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Nike Training Club – Once you pick the area of the body you want to focus on and set how much time you have, the app will select a training plan perfect for you.
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge – This mini-workout app will cue you to get into position and have you doing everything from high-intensity jumping jacks to push-ups and even core-blasting planks.
- Hot5 – Exercises taught by real trainers where you can specialize the type of routine you want to have, from fitness basics to Crossfit and Pilates.
- Fitnet – Find the perfect trainer and workout style that meets your schedule.
- DailyBurn – This app is filled with hundreds of workout videos for you to do whenever, wherever.
- Yoga Studio – You can pick and download a class, or create and save a class that you design by picking individual poses to string together.
- Perfect Pilates Body – Provides you with various easy-to-follow workouts to strengthen your body.
- Sworkit – Designed with busy people in mind with high-intensity bodyweight workouts that you can make as short as five minutes and as long as an hour.
- StrongLifts 5×5 – The app prompts you to complete three lifting exercises with five sets of five reps and suggests following the workout three times a week.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.