We’re in Toronto right now. My four-year-old niece recently came over to spend the night with Jack. I asked Natalie where she was going to sleep, since we only have one bed and a couch, and I was on the couch. Natalie told me not to worry, as she had a bed. “Where?” I said. She’d only had two little bags when her parents dropped her off. It turned out that in one of those bags was this bed she was speaking of. When Natalie asked me to blow it up I thought I was in for a long night.
Well, as you can probably guess: It was so awesome that I’m writing about it now! This travel bed for toddlers comes with an electric pump and it seriously takes less than a minute to blow up. It’s called the Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed, and it’s won numerous design awards, which doesn’t surprise me. First of all, it’s compact so it’s great for travel. When rolled up it’s just 16″ x 7″ and it comes with a small pump, with which it takes approximately 30 seconds to inflate.
When it’s inflated, the mattress is 60″ x 37″ x 9″ (152cm x 94cm x 23cm). It doesn’t squeak. There are guard rails and a tuck feature that helps toddlers feel secure, cozy and right at home. Thanks to the its unique design, standard-sized crib sheets and blankets tuck into the inner air mattress. It also comes with a convenient carrying bag and a repair kit. Best of all: It only costs $69 on Amazon!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.