We’re in Toronto right now. My four-year-old niece recently came over to spend the night with Jack. I asked Natalie where she was going to sleep, since we only have one bed and a couch, and I was on the couch. Natalie told me not to worry, as she had a bed. “Where?” I said. She’d only had two little bags when her parents dropped her off. It turned out that in one of those bags was this bed she was speaking of. When Natalie asked me to blow it up I thought I was in for a long night.
Well, as you can probably guess: It was so awesome that I’m writing about it now! This travel bed for toddlers comes with an electric pump and it seriously takes less than a minute to blow up. It’s called the Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed, and it’s won numerous design awards, which doesn’t surprise me. First of all, it’s compact so it’s great for travel. When rolled up it’s just 16″ x 7″ and it comes with a small pump, with which it takes approximately 30 seconds to inflate.
When it’s inflated, the mattress is 60″ x 37″ x 9″ (152cm x 94cm x 23cm). It doesn’t squeak. There are guard rails and a tuck feature that helps toddlers feel secure, cozy and right at home. Thanks to the its unique design, standard-sized crib sheets and blankets tuck into the inner air mattress. It also comes with a convenient carrying bag and a repair kit. Best of all: It only costs $69 on Amazon!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.