It’s almost Halloween! Since New Orleans is one of the most popular cities for celebrating the holiday, and such a hot destination all-year-round, this week we’re featuring our friend Beth D’Addono’s “100 Things to Do in New Orleans Before You Die.” Here’s the promotional copy:
“New Orleans is on everybody’s bucket list. Visitors and the locals and hospitality providers who host them for everything from Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest to destination weddings and conventions, need this book. Carefully curated by food and travel writer Beth D’Addono, a passionate champion of the city for more than 25 years, this second edition of 100 Things to Do in New Orleans Before You Die buzzes with experiences both surprising and iconic, with activities designed to connect the reader to the city’s particular brand of magical realism. With a strong emphasis on feasting and cocktails, music and deeply entrenched local culture, and neighborhoods, 100 Things to Do in New Orleans Before You Die delivers an authentic New Orleans experience lightyears from the typical guide book fare.”
More: Beth’s Travel Style Q&A
Grab it: Grab “100 Things to Do in New Orleans Before You Die” by Beth D’Addono on Amazon (Kindle only for now) for free.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.