My buddy Kerwin McKenzie has written a unique book for airline employees (and others). It’s called “89 Things To Do As An Airline Employee Before You QUIT.” As Amazon notes, the book is a “step-by-step blueprint for airline employees, their family and friends on how to maximize their airline travel benefits. The book presents 89, well 91 different travel experiences an airline employee can and should experience before leaving the airline industry.”
Kerwin worked in the airline industry for 16.5 years before retiring in June 2011. He holds a Master’s degree in Aeronautical Sciences from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (known as the “Harvard of the Skies”) and has been traveling the world since he hraduated. I can vouch for him as I see him all over the world at conferences and on social media. He’s visited 121 countries/territories and has flown on 171 airlines! Now that’s impressive.
You can get a sample of the book (his first nine tips) by clicking the book cover in the upper left-hand corner of his Amazon page. As you’ll see, there are ideas and tips even for non-employees inside.
Grab it: Grab it “89 Things To Do As An Airline Employee Before You QUIT” by Kerwin McKenzie on Amazon from $17.89.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.