This week’s book? “Barrier Free Travel: Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks: for Wheelers and Slow Walkers” by Candy B. Harrington. From Amazon: “Penned by accessible travel expert Candy B. Harrington, this access guide includes detailed information about accessible trails, picnic areas, lodging options and attractions in Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. This handy resource features:
- Information on accessible trails, picnic areas and attractions in all three parks.
- Access details and photos over 40 lodging options, including all in-park lodgings as well gateway city offerings.
- Details on accessible bus and boat tours, along with shuttle services to, from, and within the parks.
- Amtrak, airport and accessible van rental information for easy connections to the parks.
- Information on loaner wheelchairs, free-ranger-led tours, access passes and discounts, and loads of insider access tips for a truly accessible national park vacation.
- Information about barrier-free camping options in the parks, including the site numbers and features of the accessible campsites.
- Recent access upgrades and updates in the parks.
This guide will help you find an accessible room that works for you, and plan a accessible itinerary based on your abilities. Barrier-Free Travel; Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks for Wheelers and Slow Walkers is a great resource for seniors, parents with stroller-aged children, Baby Boomers, folks who just like to take things a little slower, and anybody who uses a cane, walker, wheelchair or scooter.”
Grab it: Grab “Barrier Free Travel: Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks: for Wheelers and Slow Walkers” by Candy B. Harrington on Amazon from $13.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.