Bassam Tarazi (here’s his Travel Style) is an international travel warrior, an inspiring motivational speaker, and the founder of the blog Colipera. His book, “Borders, Bandits, and Babywipes: A Big Adventure in a Tiny Car,” details his journey as he and his friends, via Amazon, tackle the “Mongol Rally, a nearly 10,000-mile road trip from London to Mongolia through terrain that would make a mountain goat’s knees buckle, in a vehicle that was little more than a go-kart. Borders, Bandits, and Baby Wipes is Tarazi’s incredible tale of what comes with life on the go and off the map. It’s a dive into cultures and cop cars, big thoughts and meltdowns, and what it means to be human while covered in a constant sheen of awe and grime. Borders, Bandits, and Baby Wipes is a story about the kind of adventures we all said we’d have one day but never do. It’s about a world beyond our expectations, and our place in it.”
Grab it: Grab “Borders, Bandits, and Babywipes: A Big Adventure in a Tiny Car” by Bassam Tarazi on Amazon from $13.76.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.