Larry Prosor knows how to capture a sense of place. He has spent a successful career taking breathtaking photography in various places around the globe. In his debut novel, “Dream Walker,” Prosor turns his myriad talents toward writing fiction, and his ability to capture a place’s sensibility, beauty and history is as impressive through language as it is through lens.
Dream Walker is a captivating story about the unexpected expedition of a young Native American man through his ancestral past. The story tackles issues of identity, home and the importance of preserving nature and the environment in the face of people who would destroy it in the name of progress. It’s an engrossing adventure story. The book transports readers into its wild and fascinating world of the Noqoto tribe in 18th-century California. Although the vehicle by which Peter learns about his past and gets swept up in the story is tinged with magic, the history of the time and place is very real—as are the threats facing native people and lands.
Grab it: Grab “Dream Walker” by Larry Prosor on Amazon from $24.98.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.