My friend and award-winning travel writer/photographer Lola A. Åkerström recently released a book titled “Due North.” From Amazon: “It’s a collection of travel observations, reflections, and snapshots spanning two decades across colors, cultures, and continents.”
I haven’t had time to read it (what else is new) but my friend Andrew Evans did (he’s an award-winning author, travel writer and TV host for National Geographic Channel). Andrew writes “Due North is a book of color, poetry, and love—a love for places, objects, and losing oneself in the greatness of the globe. Lola has a magic eye for all beauty, both simple and strange, and she shares it so well. This is an uplifting book made for all those who desire for more beauty in their lives. Surely, it is a gift to see the world through Lola’s eyes.”
Grab it: Grab “Due North” by Lola A. Åkerström on Amazon from $36.15.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.