Our good friend Lavanya Sunkara, who’s a frequent JohnnyJet.com contributor (see her stories here), sent Jack and Olivia a Christmas gift: “Everything & Everywhere,” a beautiful and fun children’s book by Marc Martin. Not only does Jack love it, but Natalie and I do, too. It’s a really well-done children’s book that gets kids excited about travel and helps them learn about different countries. And it’s only $8.99 on Amazon!
“Everything & Everywhere” by Marc Martin ($8.99 on Amazon)
Here’s the description direct from Amazon:
“From Hong Kong to Reykjavik, Ulaanbaatar to New York City, this beautifully illustrated, fact-filled adventure book will take curious kids on a lush and unexpected journey around the globe to discover what makes each place unique. Sleepy sloths, colorful cows, staggering skylines, and terrible traffic—countless surprises await globetrotting children of all ages. All you and your child need is a good travel guide and a big imagination. Let’s go!
- Kids will have fun while they learn about different cultures
- Features facts about 15 places and cultures for a great introduction to the world
- Instills curiosity about the world and respect for others
“Kids who read 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!), My Encyclopedia of Very Important Things: For Little Learners Who Want to Know Everything, and Timelines of Everything will want to get their hands on this book.
- Parents, teachers and librarians will enjoy sharing globetrotting adventures with kids
- A great book for curious and imaginative children ages four through nine
- A great coffee table book for fans of trivia and world facts”
More children’s books
- “The Story Orchestra: The Nutcracker” (plays music!)
- Lonely Planet’s “First Words: Spanish”
- Richard Scarry’s “A Day at the Airport”
- “The Lonely Planet Kids Travel Book: Mind-Blowing Stuff on Every Country in the World”
- “Babar’s Guide to Paris”
- “The Danger Gang and the Pirates of Borneo!”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.