“Fly Fearless and Fear Less: Eliminate your Fear of Flying with Knowledge” is a new book that promises to help those afraid to fly. According to Peter A. Brandt’s press release, approximately 25% of the population is nervous about flying or downright scared to climb into an aircraft. I used to be one of these people, but fortunately I was able to overcome my fear (here’s my story).
Peter was an aircraft technician and spent years as a technical writer and trainer. In this short book, he details the many safety systems built into airplanes that are designed especially for passenger safety. It’s loaded with photos, graphics and explanations of what makes planes tick, and it addresses many myths about aircraft that are easily dispelled with a knowledge of flying.
Grab it: Grab “Fly Fearless and Fear Less: Eliminate your Fear of Flying with Knowledge” by Peter A. Brandt on Amazon for $6.99.
Like this feature? Check out past Travel Book of the Week posts!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.