Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world and working from anywhere? If the answer is yes, you might want to check out Mike Swigunski’s “Global Career: How to Work Anywhere and Travel Forever“! It’s the #1 bestselling travel book on Amazon and based on the experience of Mike’s 10+ years of international work, for which he traveled to over 75 countries. Here’s the book’s description on Amazon:
“College. Graduation. Work a 9 to 5 job, save up and retire on a pension. This isn’t the correct path for everyone. Nor should it be. Global Career: How to Work Anywhere and Travel Forever is a paperback for your backpack, a step-by-step blueprint to travel the world, build a successful career others wish they had, and build a life that most people only dream of. This comprehensive guide is filled with genuine stories and actionable advice including:
- Specific shortcuts and tips you need to build a world-class career on the move
- Skills for negotiating and obtaining further education, internships and high-paying work overseas
- Building a life you love in any city in the world, and how to make lifelong friends quickly
“Global Career will challenge you to venture into the exciting unknown. If you have ever fantasized about a more fulfilling international career, this book will empower you to buy a one-way ticket to your dream destination, and further your career in ways you never thought possible!”
Grab it: Grab “Global Career: How to Work Anywhere and Travel Forever” by Mike Swigunski on Amazon for $4.99 (Kindle), $9.99 (paperback) and $20.52 (hardcover).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.