Looking for a book to get you into the spirit of traveling? Then check out my buddy Jon Haggins’s “The GlobeTrotter.”
From Amazon: “The GlobeTrotter is a journey onto itself. If you’ve ever had a desire to see the world, the color photos will take you there as you turn the pages. You will explore Egypt, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Caribbean, France, Corsica, The Aegean Sea, Greece & Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Canada, Alaska, Mexico, Sweden, Brazil, and many more. Let me not forget the history, culture and the aromatic recipes that will whet your appetite for the taste and flavors from around the world. No matter where we are in the world, food makes us feel like home.”
My wife and I traveled with Jon to Lake Como in Italy, and he’s a great guy to travel with in person, so I’m sure in his book will be great to travel with virtually.
Grab it: Grab “The GlobeTrotter” Jon Haggins on Amazon (currently on Kindle only, for free).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.