If you or you know someone who likes to hike, be sure to check out Karen Berger’s “Great Hiking Trails of the World.” It features 80 trails and 75,000 miles in 38 countries on six continents.
According to Amazon, it celebrates “the most important, popular, and diverse hiking trails in the world, this book invites readers to take a walking tour through the planet’s natural wonders. Divided into six sections, the book groups trails by theme: pilgrimages, historic hikes, mountain hikes, wilderness trails, trails through diverse environments, and long-distance trails. From Mount Kenya to subarctic hikes in Scandinavia, and from exotic hikes in the Himalayas to more familiar trails in the United States and Canada, this book invites readers to explore the history, environment, and cultures of the world on foot. Each featured trail has its own section, with a map and photo gallery focusing on what makes it one of the most magnificent hiking trails anywhere in the world. Included are detailed descriptions and trail highlights. This book is perfect for anyone interested in conservation, outdoor recreation, or the myriad ways that walking through a landscape is an intimate exploration of its soul.”
Grab it: Grab “Great Hiking Trails of the World” by Karen Berger on Amazon for $31.45.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.