With the wildfires still burning, Southern California can use some love right now. Fortunately, none of the fires have been close to Disney’s theme parks, so it’s actually a great time to go. If you do go, and you like to be in the know (or just don’t like having to wait in long lines), make sure to check out “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019” by Seth Kubersky.
From Amazon: “A great destination and thorough preparation are what make a wonderful vacation, and The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019 makes Disneyland one of the most accessible theme parks in the world. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of the reader’s vacation. Whether you are at Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for your group or family. You can enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of spending your time in lines.
“The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland authors Bob Sehlinger, Seth Kubersky, Len Testa, and Guy Selga, Jr., present the information in a comprehensive way that permits easy comparisons and facilitates decision-making.
“There are detailed plans and profiles of hotels, restaurants, and attractions that are presented in “at a glance” formats that provide for near-instant communication of the most salient information. Profiles are supplemented by indexes. In short, we’ve got a plan for every reader.
“The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland’s research team is a multidisciplinary group consisting, among others, of data collectors, computer scientists, statisticians, and psychologists. Their singular goal is to provide a guide that lets you get it right the first time and every time. With their help, advice, and touring plans, the reader will have a one-up on anyone not using The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. The book is the key to planning a perfect vacation in a great destination location.”
Grab it: Grab “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019” by Seth Kubersky on Amazon for $13.38.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.