With the wildfires still burning, Southern California can use some love right now. Fortunately, none of the fires have been close to Disney’s theme parks, so it’s actually a great time to go. If you do go, and you like to be in the know (or just don’t like having to wait in long lines), make sure to check out “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019” by Seth Kubersky.
From Amazon: “A great destination and thorough preparation are what make a wonderful vacation, and The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019 makes Disneyland one of the most accessible theme parks in the world. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of the reader’s vacation. Whether you are at Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for your group or family. You can enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of spending your time in lines.
“The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland authors Bob Sehlinger, Seth Kubersky, Len Testa, and Guy Selga, Jr., present the information in a comprehensive way that permits easy comparisons and facilitates decision-making.
“There are detailed plans and profiles of hotels, restaurants, and attractions that are presented in “at a glance” formats that provide for near-instant communication of the most salient information. Profiles are supplemented by indexes. In short, we’ve got a plan for every reader.
“The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland’s research team is a multidisciplinary group consisting, among others, of data collectors, computer scientists, statisticians, and psychologists. Their singular goal is to provide a guide that lets you get it right the first time and every time. With their help, advice, and touring plans, the reader will have a one-up on anyone not using The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. The book is the key to planning a perfect vacation in a great destination location.”
Grab it: Grab “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019” by Seth Kubersky on Amazon for $13.38.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.