I’ve only been to Nebraska a couple of times. It’s not usually a destination we would feature but…if you’re driving across the country or through the midwest this summer, check out Diana Lambdin Meyer’s “Nebraska Off the Beaten Path.” The book’s description reads as follow: “Tired of the same old tourist traps? Whether you’re a visitor or a local looking for something different, Nebraska Off the Beaten Path shows you the Cornhusker State with new perspectives on timeless destinations and introduces you to those you never knew existed—from the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds and unusual locales. So if you’ve ‘been there, done that’ one too many times, get off the main road and venture Off the Beaten Path.”
Grab it: Grab “Nebraska Off the Beaten Path” by Diana Lambdin Meyer on Amazon from $8.90.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.