If you are traveling to New York City and want to impress your friends or social media followers with your NYC photos, you’ll want to buy this e-Book that only costs $5.49. “The New York Photographer’s Travel Guide: The Best Places to Photograph from a Professional Photographer, Tour Guide, and Lifelong New Yorker” is written by James Maher and has 107 pages, so it’s a good airplane read.
This great, cheap book—full of the best places to photograph in New York City—has received a ton of great reviews. It comes with a Google map with all the locations in the book as pins and 85 photographs to illustrate the locations. Maher’s book features both grand iconic architecture and the off-the-beaten path locations. The information in the book is meant for all skill levels, even if you know New York well. You will learn about planning and equipment, general tips and safety, night photo tips, and street photo tips.
From Amazon,”locations covered are:
- Central Park
- Midtown and 42nd Street
- Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges and the Brooklyn waterfront
- SoHo and Greene Street
- The East Village and Lower East Side
- Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita
- West Village and Washington Square Park
- City Hall District
- Flatiron District and Madison Square Park
- Subway system
- East River Ferry, Water Taxis, Tour Boats, and the Staten Island Ferry
- Financial District, Battery Park, and the World Trade Center
- Bushwick and Williamsburg
- Coney Island
- Rooftop Bars with views
- Secret and off-the-beaten path locations including the old City Hall subway station, the Chrysler Building Lobby, the Atlantic Avenue subway tunnel. Cortlandt Alley, the substation under Grand Central Terminal, the Woolworth Building, and Green-Wood cemetery
- The best photography museums and galleries
- And the best events the photograph…”
Grab it: Grab “The New York Photographer’s Travel Guide” ebook on Amazon from $5.49.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.