My colleague and friend Heather Poole has been a flight attendant for a major US airline for well over a decade. She wrote this book in 2012 and received all kinds of acclaim. From Amazon, it’s a “funny insider’s account of life and work in the not-always-friendly skies. ‘Cruising Attitude‘ is a ‘Coffee, Tea, or Me?’ for the 21st century, as the author parlays her fifteen years of flight experience into a delightful account of crazy airline passengers and crew drama, of overcrowded crashpads in ‘Crew Gardens’ Queens and finding love at 35,000 feet.”
Heather not only shares great stories, but also explains the ins and outs of flying, as seen from the flight attendant’s jump seat. If you ever wonder what it’s like to be a flight attendant, get “Cruising Altitude.” Besides: It’s on sale at Amazon for under $10!
Grab it: Grab “Cruising Attitude” by Heather Poole from $9.14 on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.