My colleague and friend Heather Poole has been a flight attendant for a major US airline for well over a decade. She wrote this book in 2012 and received all kinds of acclaim. From Amazon, it’s a “funny insider’s account of life and work in the not-always-friendly skies. ‘Cruising Attitude‘ is a ‘Coffee, Tea, or Me?’ for the 21st century, as the author parlays her fifteen years of flight experience into a delightful account of crazy airline passengers and crew drama, of overcrowded crashpads in ‘Crew Gardens’ Queens and finding love at 35,000 feet.”
Heather not only shares great stories, but also explains the ins and outs of flying, as seen from the flight attendant’s jump seat. If you ever wonder what it’s like to be a flight attendant, get “Cruising Altitude.” Besides: It’s on sale at Amazon for under $10!
Grab it: Grab “Cruising Attitude” by Heather Poole from $9.14 on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.