I don’t know what’s going on, or what year it is anymore, but one of the newest trends in travel is—get this—coloring books. And I’m not talking for kids, either. My wife is into them, too. The most popular seems to be “Gulliver’s New Travels: Coloring in a New World” by acclaimed illustrator James Gulliver Hancock.
From Amazon: “Hancock has woven in his own personal experiences and travel stories among the incredible coloring scenes in this book. This modern take on the 18th-century Gulliver’s Travels plays with scale as in the land of Lilliput and the giants of Brobdingnag, while also referencing places from around our world, across many different landscapes, and even in future worlds and distant galaxies. The result is a coloring book that is playful, fanciful, and wonderful to behold. Hancock invites colorists to explore every facet of this book and make it their own with pens, pencils, paints, and more. Similar to taking a fantastic journey across new countries and cultures, Hancock encourages you to wander among the drawings, inviting you to discover details you might not have noticed at first, such as a diver swimming through flowers or a tiny climber scaling a cactus. From imaginary maps to giant birds, urban jungles to a flotilla of boats on the sea, it’s perfect for anyone with a passion for travel and color.”
Research shows that coloring can reduce stress levels so you might want to pick up this coloring book and some Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils for your next flight.
Grab it: Grab a copy of “Gulliver’s New Travels: Coloring in a New World” by James Gulliver Hancock for $9.16 here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.