I know so many people that say they wish they made more money so they could travel the world. The reality is if you want to travel the world you don’t need a lot of money. And my buddy Matt Kepnes (aka Nomadic Matt) has proved it by traveling the world for close to a decade, and his book “How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Revised: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter” is all about how he’s done it. From Amazon:
“This book will show you how to gain free flights, hotel rooms, find alternative accommodation, get into attractions for free, websites to find the best deals, and as well as detailed costs and saving tips for destinations around the world.
If you’ve ever dreamed of traveling the world – or maybe just taking your family to Disney or a trip to London, How to Travel the World on $50 a Day will give you the practical, step-by-step instructions to get your there. Matt reveals the tips, tricks, and secrets to comfortable budget travel that you won’t find anywhere else with over 100 new pages of updated content in this revised and expanded edition. He interviews dozens of other travelers about their success on the road and how you can apply that to your own trip.
Whether it’s a two-week, two-month, or two-year trip, Matt shows you how to stretch your money further so you can travel cheaper, smarter, and longer.”
Grab it: Grab a copy of “How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Revised: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter” by Matt Kepnes for $9.37 here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.