Are you trying to decide what the best place to visit is right now? If you are and need some help from the professionals, you need to check out “Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2017.” The folks at Lonely Planet asked everyone from their authors and editors all the way to their online family of bloggers and tweeters. The self-confessed travel geek staff (they’ve racked up hundreds of thousands of miles each year, exploring almost every destination on the planet in the process) have come up with hundreds of places that are buzzing right now.
From Amazon: “Amid fierce debate, the list is whittled down by [their] panel of travel experts to just 10 countries, 10 regions and 10 cities that travellers must visit in the year ahead. Each destination is chosen for its topicality, unique experiences and ‘wow’ factor. [They] don’t just report on the trends, [they] set them – helping you get there before the crowds do.” They also come up with the world’s best value destinations, the most exciting family adventures, and the most incredible places to stay. Where do you want to go this year?
Grab it: Grab “Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2017” on Amazon from $9.36.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.