I recently read that over 410 million people in the world speak Spanish as their native language. There have been many times in my travels, even in California, that I’ve wished I spoke Spanish. I know my son Jack is too young to learn Spanish or even English (he’s only four-months old) but you can bet in a few months we will be getting him Lonely Planet’s “First Words: Spanish” book.
This book helps young children unlock the Spanish language while traveling. It’s beautifully illustrated and perfect for an introduction to the Spanish language. Heck, you can even, as Amazon says, “use it to get the whole family prepared for and excited about an upcoming trip by learning 100 travel-relevant Spanish words – from food and transport, to animals, weather and amenities. Each double page features one word with a simple pronunciation guide paired with a bold, fun illustration to give the word a context that will make remembering the new vocabulary that much easier and fun.”
Grab it: Grab Lonely Planet‘s “First Words: Spanish” on Amazon from $12.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.