If you’re following me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Periscope, you know I recently became a new dad. It’s been the most amazing experience and feeling in the world. But it’s also scary since I have no idea what the heck I’m doing (besides what my natural instincts tell me).
Thankfully, a few days after Jack was born, in the mail came this book from one of my good buddies (thanks, Rudy!) titled “Stuff Every Dad Should Know.” The book teaches you everything from how to change diapers to how to save for college—and most importantly, family roadtrip survival skills! It’s a small book (3.8″ x 0.7″ x 6″ and 144 pages) so it’s the perfect size to fit in your carry-on or your coat pocket. $8.88
Grab it: Grab “Stuff Every Dad Should Know” by Brett Cohen on Amazon from $8.88.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.