If you’re following me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Periscope, you know I recently became a new dad. It’s been the most amazing experience and feeling in the world. But it’s also scary since I have no idea what the heck I’m doing (besides what my natural instincts tell me).
Thankfully, a few days after Jack was born, in the mail came this book from one of my good buddies (thanks, Rudy!) titled “Stuff Every Dad Should Know.” The book teaches you everything from how to change diapers to how to save for college—and most importantly, family roadtrip survival skills! It’s a small book (3.8″ x 0.7″ x 6″ and 144 pages) so it’s the perfect size to fit in your carry-on or your coat pocket. $8.88
Grab it: Grab “Stuff Every Dad Should Know” by Brett Cohen on Amazon from $8.88.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.