Heading to Disney World and worried about waiting in long lines or spending more money than you should? Then get a Disney World guidebook so you go prepared! The $15 (or less) investment is sure to save you a lot more money, time and aggravation. Below are Amazon’s top-rated Disney World guidebooks—and if we’re missing your favorite, please let us know in the comments section so we can add it:
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2017 ($12.18)
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017 ($13.38)
- Birnbaum’s 2017 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide ($12.18)
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2017 ($16.95)
- The Easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2017 ($16.16)
- The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Walt Disney World: Epcot ($15.91)
- Magical Miles: The Runner’s Guide to Walt Disney World 2017 ($15.99)
- Disney Dining Plans 2017: Tips & Tricks for Making the Most of the Dining Plans at Walt Disney World (free on Kindle)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.