Heading to Disney World and worried about waiting in long lines or spending more money than you should? Then get a Disney World guidebook so you go prepared! The $15 (or less) investment is sure to save you a lot more money, time and aggravation. Below are Amazon’s top-rated Disney World guidebooks—and if we’re missing your favorite, please let us know in the comments section so we can add it:
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2017 ($12.18)
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017 ($13.38)
- Birnbaum’s 2017 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide ($12.18)
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2017 ($16.95)
- The Easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2017 ($16.16)
- The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Walt Disney World: Epcot ($15.91)
- Magical Miles: The Runner’s Guide to Walt Disney World 2017 ($15.99)
- Disney Dining Plans 2017: Tips & Tricks for Making the Most of the Dining Plans at Walt Disney World (free on Kindle)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.