One of the reasons why I waited so long to have a baby was because I love to travel and I’ve always thought they would cramp my style. Now that Jack has been born I realized I can’t wait to travel with him and show him the world. However, while he’s so young I’m nervous of him freaking out on a plane and not being able to calm him down. When I told my neighbor about these fears she told me to get the book called, “The Happiest Baby on the Block,” which has been out for a while (but is now fully revised). The book is about a new way to calm crying and help your newborn baby sleep longer. Dr. Harvey Karp, a Hollywood pediatrician, teaches parents how to stop crying by using the 5 “S’s” (Swaddle, Side or stomach position, Shush, Swing, and Suck). I’ve tried his methods and as my neighbor has confirmed, they really work! It’s well worth the $10.
Grab it: Grab a copy of “The Happiest Baby on the Block” by Dr. Harvey Karp on Amazon from $10.87 here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.