One of the reasons why I waited so long to have a baby was because I love to travel and I’ve always thought they would cramp my style. Now that Jack has been born I realized I can’t wait to travel with him and show him the world. However, while he’s so young I’m nervous of him freaking out on a plane and not being able to calm him down. When I told my neighbor about these fears she told me to get the book called, “The Happiest Baby on the Block,” which has been out for a while (but is now fully revised). The book is about a new way to calm crying and help your newborn baby sleep longer. Dr. Harvey Karp, a Hollywood pediatrician, teaches parents how to stop crying by using the 5 “S’s” (Swaddle, Side or stomach position, Shush, Swing, and Suck). I’ve tried his methods and as my neighbor has confirmed, they really work! It’s well worth the $10.
Grab it: Grab a copy of “The Happiest Baby on the Block” by Dr. Harvey Karp on Amazon from $10.87 here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.