If you haven’t heard or read on my social media feeds, my wife and I are expecting our first child in the next few weeks. Since we plan to travel often with the baby, and I want my dad to be able to read the little guy a book every once in a while, I decided to order a recordable storybook from Hallmark called “Grandson You Make the World Grand.” It’s the perfect way for a grandfather to tell a special little guy how much he loves him in the form of a story—and in grandpa’s voice. The hardcover book is now in its third version and also includes music. I’m sure it will always be a special keepsake, long after our boy has outgrown his childhood.
FYI: I bought the book on Amazon instead of Hallmark.com because not only did the book cost the same but it also shipped in half the time (2-3 days as opposed to 5-8). Plus, since I’m an Amazon Prime member, I saved on shipping.
Grab it: Grab “Grandson You Make the World Grand” from $29.95 on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.