In case you haven’t noticed by now, I’m not a big fan of shopping. It’s actually the one thing my wife and I argue about. However, for some crazy reason, I absolutely love Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. And I’ve felt that way since long before they sponsored any of my trips. Here are two stories I’ve written about MOA:
It turns out my friend Beth Blair, a Minnesotan, has just written “The Unofficial Guide to Mall of America“! From Amazon: “The Unofficial Guide to Mall of America is the first of its kind. Never before has a guidebook been written about the Mall of America. The Unofficial Guide to Mall of America enhances visitors’ experiences by assisting them through the entire process, from finding the right hotel and making the decision whether or not to rent a car or use the hotel shuttle. The various attractions are laid out and analyzed so that Mall of America-goers can decide what activities will enhance their experiences and which are simply tourist traps.
In addition to ranking and describing the stores and restaurants, The Unofficial Guide to Mall of America, by Beth Blair, offers insight and tips that will not only make the visit fun for those looking for a general Mall of America experience but will also highlight things for people with special interests.”
Grab it: Grab “The Unofficial Guide to Mall of America” from $15.22 on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.