Here’s how the book is described in the press release: “Pulling no punches, his candid, compelling and raucous spiritual adventure story, follows Jaxon-Bear on his journey from underground revolutionary to spiritual awakening. Jaxon-Bear takes us with him from the civil rights marches in Alabama to his time as a federal fugitive during the Vietnam War, from the uncharted outback of Peru to a monastery in Japan, an initiation into a Sufi clan in Marrakesh, and the streets of India in his quest for a final teacher. It is here that Jaxon-Bear meets Papaji, ultimately ending his search for freedom and finally finding true love and fulfillment.”
Have you read “An Outlaw Makes It Home”? If so, what did you think of it?
Grab it: Grab “An Outlaw Makes It Home” by Eli Jaxon-Bear on Amazon for $18.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.